Whisper Challenge

I'm sure ya'll heard of the Whisper Challenge by now.
The Whisper Challenge requires two hilarious homies with one of them wearing a headphone that's blasting extremely loud music. How loud? Loud to the point they can't hear the outside world. The other homie will try and read the phrases randomly given.
 I think the actual one is that you have to answer as many as possible within a given time frame. But since we're rookies, we decided to try the challenge out and see how well we fair. It was freaking hilarious I tell you!!!

Imagine this. All 6 of us were at the back of a fully covered lorry and we leave the light on cause we wanted to video. &&& all of us were sweaty and laughing out ridiculously loud. Bibik & Uncle (Amy's aunt & uncle) told us that we were like a herd of angry cows at the back.

I'll upload a few videos here for your eyes. :D





These are just snippets since Blogger has restrictions on video uploads. Can't wait to receive the other vids from Jup's phone.... :D :D