First up, congratulations to Syina & husband on your solemnization!
بارك الله لكما وبارك عليكما
وجمع بينكما في خير
I'm so proud of my sister and myself for actually doing things we never thought we will do in a million years. Hahah. I swear if Syina wasn't related I would have just brushed it off and not give a damn about the things we needed to do.
The first was to do a niqab for her solemnization. It was approximately 6pm on Saturday, when Syina came out from her room and told Mmy June not to forget to do her niqab for her. In which Mmy said "I just have to cut right?" then both me and my sister looked at each other with question marks on our faces. I mean... it's a kain. Obviously you can't just cut it and let it be right? So then Syina said that she didn't say to just cut, and her face was super disappointed that her mom can't actually do it. & my sister volunteered to help do it.... That night, we stayed up till 1am or so cutting and hand-sewing the kain to make it look pleasant and real. (I will upload the picture of it here once I have it - as of now I don't have any pictures of the event)
The second was to decorate Shera, since the bride will be sitting in it. My sister woke me up at 6am to wash Shera, then we arranged the flowers and all. Shera looked super chio! Hahah. She is a girl afterall. It took us about 1hr okay! cause it was a last-minute thing and we didn't have the appropriate accessories to decorate. (Again, I've yet to get the picture - will upload it soon)
Her solemnization was in An-Nur, so like it or not, I had to put on the hijab. I think I was the pickiest amongst everyone as to which shawl I want to wear cause I don't want it to be short. My sister helped me out with it and I liked it! :D My mom ckp, she didn't recognise me cause I was covered from head to toe. (-.-) Seriously ma.....
I'll update more pictures in this post once I have it. & I'll post another one on the whisper challenge that we did. :D :D Wait for it!




