Heyya. It's been a while now right? I've actually drafted a post like few days back but haflway thru I lost the "zone" to write and I never did publish it. Hahaha.
Work was a breeze for the past week. Reason being, we're having the new system training and it's a full day training so technically I wasn't working. Training was not difficult either, just draggy and mundane after the first 2 days cause it was more of a repetition. To be honest, most of the time I was thinking how am I going to conduct the training for Malaysia and Jakarta office. I don't want it to get draggy cause once it is, I know that everyone will stop paying attention.
& oh yes, I'll be having my first business trip this coming September! Wait, I don't think these trips actually count as business travel cause it's more for the training but at lease I get to finally apply for "Business Travel" leave. Hehehe. Please, don't say mcm mcm cause tk naik pangkat or get a pay raise pon, just doing a training oversease aje.
Dates:
28 Sep - 2 Oct : KL
19 Oct - 23 Oct : Jakarta
It's gonna be a tight schedule for me cause I'm going for my October trip right after KL. I'm not really sure how I'm gonna do this but I think it's gonna be a good exposure for me. Right now, my friend that is supposed to go with me for my October trip is contemplating due to some weather issues. & I have this crazy idea of continuing the trip on my own. So at least I get an unofficial solo trip at KL for one week first before the actual one at a foreign country. Solo trip comes earlier than I expected. Hah.
Anyhoos. Had an impromptu dinner with Rina and Tante yesterday. Tried out this place called Five which has cheap drinks and sides (like $5 drinks). It had a live band as well and the ambience was nice too. We talked until about 11pm..... Time always passes by fast when you're immersed in something nice. :(
Should I have another round of it tonight? Urghhhh. Really want to save on moolahs for my upcoming trip. :/ :/ :/




