& I'm going to....


Guess I'm too excited to contain this any longer. So...... I'm finally revealing my October trip's destination.

JAPAN!

Purchased the flight tickets end May, booked our apartments end July and just purchased our rail pass yesterday!! Oh-my-GOD. I am super duper excited about this and I cannot emphasize on just how much I'm jumping on the inside of me. I am definitely looking forward to this trip.

My companion for the trip: Nenek & her sister! She finally made up her mind to still go ahead. YOLO, she said. Initially she was contemplating if she should still go cause of the typhoon issues. So, no solo trip for me. :/ Although I would have been fine since I've gathered all my courage but well, having friends around isn't a bad idea afterall.

I've yet to purchase my travel insurance - which I will do so in the next couple of days. & will most likely get the park tickets end Sept. Just days before we depart. Since it's all mobile so it should be okay I guess.

I feel like I'm lighter by mad kilos after purchasing the rail pass cause it's the most expensive thing to buy after my flight. Plus it's a hard copy so right now it's on its way from France. Estimated time to reach my office is tomorrow noon.


Sidetrack a little. September 11 is officially a PH now, polling day. Are you gonna make a difference?