Iftar(s) - part 1

Hihi! I'm finally back, and will slowly fill in for the lost days.

Okay so today marks the 26th day of fasting, and I'm pretty psyched cause I think that this year is the first that I fast for 26 consecutive days and still standing strong! Don't get me wrong, sometimes I get my menses in between so it breaks the cycle. One part of me is hoping that my menses can stay away for another 3 days so that I can complete the whole month of fasting but another part of me don't want me to get my menses on Eid. Get what I'm trying to say?

Anyway, I've only had a few iftar outings with the same people each time. It's still like a little sad that I've yet to iftar out with my nenek of course and it's already coming to the end of Ramadhan. It's okay, we can always have dinner instead. :)

Here's on my first iftar with family - on 27th July at M Suites Hotel.




Idk what made them type this, but dad was feeling Korean









2nd iftar with family on 3rd July - Pizza Hut @ AEON Bukit Indah + Supper at Banafee Village



3rd iftar with Kira & Nad on 5th July - D'Charisma Avenue










4th iftar with Kira & Nad on 6th July  -  Kublai Khai Mongolian Buffet



5th iftar with family on 10th July - KSL Johor







6th iftar with ICA gfs - Eatzi Steakhouse @ Safra Yishun + Dessert at Swensens



Okay, this is all the iftar(s) for the past week. I have one more coming up this Wednesday and hopefully another one with my nenek by Thursday. :)

Three more days to Eid. Am definitely not looking forward to the "BILA NK KAHWIN?" questions.