So yes, I got my period yesterday night. Sigh. If not it'll be my first time fasting for a full month. The worst part was that it came when I was walking around in Geylang with my family. The cramps was being sucha bitch that I told my parents I wanted to go off first. I cannot tahan! :( :(
This morning, I know I woke up early but I don't know what was going thru in my head that I actually fell asleep and woke up at 9am. It's half day at work supposedly but cause I came in at 10am, I'll stay at least until 2pm?? Heh.
Anyway, so I went for the last two iftars on Monday & Tuesday, both with my family. Sad that I didn't manage to iftar with my nenek, but we'll just do dinners.
Ramadhan will be over in 7hrs time. It has been a wonderful month for me this year, I did things I've never done in the longest time. I've bonded so much with my family. I've learn to be more patient and more calm. It was definitely a blessing, to have change at least this much.
I will miss you, Ramadhan. I hope we can meet again the next year.
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate






