July.


So many things are supposed to be done by end June. But due to some last minute cockups, many plans were backfired and thus, I'm somehow in a struggle right now.

But let's not get negative shall we. It's Ramadhan afterall. Things happen for a reason, and it's even more of a challenge to stay positive and hope that a miracle will somehow happen, by tomorrow.

Let's see, I've yet to update about my iftar getaway with family last weekend. It was a great yet tiring outing. Being up till early morning and then waking up morning on both Saturday and Sunday took a toll on my body. I've yet to catch up on my sleep and I'm back to having panda eyes. I will update more on that in a separate post.

I'm doing this new system implementation thing at work and I'm getting crazy looking at excel files and data day in and day out. The two things I'm looking forward to is to get rid of the current system asap, and second, to travel to the other offices as per my boss's word (if that does happen).

Last thing, I can't wait for my October trip. No wait, I can't wait for this implementation period to be over so I can finally take MC or leave and have enough rest for my lethargic self.