Sundate

I had this random idea to go to JB on Saturday night cause I found out that I had some MYR in my other wallet. But then Andy was too tired to go out with me and Rab was working till evening and by then it will be too late. So Rab agreed to teman me go JB on Sunday instead.

Woke up to a rainy Sunday.... Makes me super lazy to go out plus the a/c was on and I was comfortable on my bed. & since I've promised to not be late, I went to siap cepat2 so tk janji melayu. End up this nenek yg lmbt. Pfft. :/


Went to City Square. Wanted to watch Suami Aku Ustaz but it's not showing in cinemas anymore. :( The only malay movie showing there now is this Darah Panas which I think the storyline is the same as Ombak Rindu. Not interested. Sooooooooo, went karaoke instead. :D :D :D

NEWAYYYYYYYYY


3 hours in and its only RM 68 for 2 pax (incl. 1 drink and 1 tea snack each). Cheap right? For S$12.60, I can only go to a budget karaoke place & sing for one hour - no drinks/snacks included. Hahaha. After that, we went secret recipe to get our cakes and off to Sushi King for our salmons!!!


Salmon sashimi is LOVE. <3
There's nothing much to do there actually. So after that we went to get more food to dabao home and off we go. Took train back since it's nearing 9pm.



We have this another random plan to go Cebu for National Day's long weekend tapi the flight tickets so expensive now! It's like S$500++? This is so annoying, like it's a holiday. Tickets for everything should be cheaper right. When else can all the working people actually have a long break without the need to take an annual leave. Tsk.

BTW, fasting month starts tonight. Ya'll ready for it?