The only excitement left for the month

Hi all.

So today's the second last Monday of the month. I was pretty much slacking at work earlier today. It was the same last year too. During fasting month, I'm even more fatigue and all I think about at work is sleep. :/ Even though there's things to do.... Can't really be bothered much by it, it's like my mind is automatically drifting away.

The only thing that's motivating me to come to work every day lately is because of this one letter. The letter that will ultimately either motivate you to come to work or disappoint you and makes you think of finding another job. That's right. The annual increment letter. I'm not having any thoughts to shift at the moment, but that's just a common feeling I guess. I'll be 2 here in Benline come end this year and I hope I'll continue to want to work here.

How's your fasting coming up? This year I'm a little surprised with myself cause it seems that I've made some improvements and it's not a small one. For me to eventually do it takes a whole lot of "courage" and it's a big leap for me. I used to think that I should turn over a new leaf first before doing it... But the more I think about it, I'm not gonna get better overnight. If I keep on thinking that way, when will I eventually turn over a new leaf, right? Death thought has also come by more frequently lately. Like how will I die, and what kind of punishments will I have to face, etc. It's scary each time I think about it. The fact that I have to cross the bridge that's as wide as only one strand of hair, the fact that I have to stand like a palm away from the sun on that judgement day. It's super scary..

Oh, I've bought my baju raya already! Hahaha. Kanchiong spider. Bought it online cause tk sanggup nk rempuh the crowd at geylang only to be pissed off by mats and minahs and even some wannabe(s). It's deep purple this year! :D Other than that, I'm looking forward to this weekend. Iftar and short getaway with family. <3

3 more days to payday. This month's a rip-off. Shera, thank goodness you're only doing this to me once a year. Nevertheless, I love you & thank you for being my ride all these while.