=== DAY 4===
Since Nad, Kira & myself partied the night before and we only reach our villa nearing to 5am, we told Ricky to come pick us up at 12nn instead cause we're sure we won't be able to wake up. Kira had bad hangover although I don't recall her drinking that much. Even when we're supposed to head out at noon we ended up late. Ricky, as always, was on time. & by then, all of us including Ricky was comfortable being around each other so the moment he saw us still not ready, he crashed on our Sofa and continued his sleep. Hahaha. It wasn't him being unprofessional about his work or anything. We understand his situation cause he accompanied us the day before.
We're supposed to go for water activities that morning but somehow we ended up to Kuta first to have breakfast. After which, they made up their mind to still want to go and do the water activities. Rab & myself couldn't be bothered by then cause it was already noon and did I mention that it's scorching hot there??? The two of us wanted to stay behind in Kuta to finish up or shopping but the rest didn't agree to it so we both ended up cranky. When we're there and they started to negotiate the price, I got annoyed that I just stood up and walk over to the other table to smoke cause 1. lack of sleep 2. I don't have the mood.
It was only like half hour later that I calmed myself down and was talking to Ricky, Rab and Nad normally. Thanks to Ricky, who saw my ultra bitch resting face and he broke the ice by cracking a joke. We then head back to Kuta and this time Rab & myself wanted and insisted to split. The other 3 can't say nothing so we agreed to meet back at 9pm. It was 6pm that time. Both of us quickly walk away from the rest and somehow ended up lost? Hahaha. It was funny cause the same thing happened when we're in HKG. Asal boleh jalan je and prangai konon tau so tknk tanye org. It took us a few turns before we finally found the place we're looking for. The shops were almost closing by then and we borong as much as we can.
Time nak patah balik to the place we're supposed to meet, we found out that we've walked ONE BIG ROUND (and few other smaller rounds) earlier on. :P It was only like 8pm then so we decided to try out the massage place at the food court. We opted for the foot, neck and shoulder massage and it was the perfect way to end the night. I fell asleep like 15mins into the massage and woke up feeling as fresh as ever.
That night, I whipped up spagetthi with tomato sauce and meatballs since they purchased the ingredients. After that, they all started packing while Ricky and myself chilled by the pool while drinking. Talked about alot of stuff and Rab occasionally joined us. Close to midnight, I was getting sleepy so Ricky made his way home and I started to pack.
=== DAY 5===
We checked out close to 1pm, then went out to Krishna to get kerepek and some other souvenirs that we either forgot or wanted extras. Most of the things are actually cheaper than the other placed we got similar things from.
Then we head out to the massage place at the food court in Kuta to have our massage but was told that they can only accommodate to 3 pax max at the moment so me and Rab went to have our lunch and walked around the shopping centre nearby before making our way back there. This time we opted for the full body massage plus mani padi (without color). Again, the massage was refreshing.
Since we have some time left, we went opposite to take pictures at Kuta Beach. Coincidentally it was sunset then and the view was just majestic. Called Ricky to fetch us shortly after that and head straight to the airport to re-pack our luggage before checking in.
That sums up my Bali trip with the ladies. Although it seems boring from the way I blog, the trip was actually full of laughters and happiness. Will definitely return to Bali and will definitely have another trip with them.
Next up, can't wait for my October trip!!!! 8 days away from Singapore and work and every other mundane routine. It's roughly 3.5 months away from today but I can feel my body getting worked up for that.



























