He was saying that the place was like ubin, just a little more deserted & he mentioned that there's monkeys but they won't disturb you and all they want is food. Like don't leave your belongings lying around cause they will just grab and go. So I was like, okay, it's not so bad. Plus I haven't been to Sister's Island before.
On Sunday, since I was home like at 5:30am or so, I decided not to sleep but to straightaway pack my stuffs and get ready so that I don't get shouted for being late. In the end Andy was the one who was late, I gave him a wake up call exactly at 6am but he woke up at 7am. Lepas tu mengamok sendiri cause we were behind schedule. & the boat was scheduled to leave at 8:30am. He was seriously a cranky bitch that morning. Luckily he didn't keep up his antics for long and became his normal self once we're at MSP.
The boat ride was terrible for me. HOW CAN I GET OVER MY SEA-SICKNESS? It's annoying tahap maximum cause everyone will always give me this "are you faking it" kinda look. & I'll always look at them back with "you wanna try being me" kinda look. Hahahah. Stare wars.
We reached there early and after settling everything down, the guys went to fish and I catch up on my sleep. It was a deep sleep and I woke up fresh than ever. Tried looking for the guys to no avail, so I just chilled at the hut watching movies and eating snacks. Before sleeping again. PBG!!! :P They came back in the afternoon and it was all going good for me until I walked alone to the toilet.
There was this two "monkeys" or so I thought along the pathway and I stopped for a while thinking if I should turn back or not, but I really wanted to pee, so I told myself to not make eye contact and just walk straight. Keep calm and don't show that I'm scared. I ended up being chased by them, with their mouths wide open and their fangs showing. I screamed 4-5 times for help, but nobody came. I was crying at that point of time and they were so near. Like if they were to move forward by 2 steps and leap, they will actually be on top of my shoulders. So I screamed one last time and then Andy came running and the two monkeys climbed up the trees.
![]() |
| This is how they looked like chasing after me, just that they're brown in color, and bigger |
I was so pissed off and our huts were just next to each other, so I told Andy and Saniff and Salleh about it loudly and said "mcm gini punya org pon ade". What's so funny about someone being scared to death?? Dumbass. He kept quiet after that and avoided eye contact.
![]() |
| My face looks oily cause I put on this anti-mosquito lotion |
Nothing much happened the next morning either except that all of them were drained by the end of trip, except me cause I was sleeping most of the time. Hahaha. Well, I did fish also, like 10% of the trip there. The 90% was spent either sleeping, eating or chilling. :D
![]() |
| While waiting for the van.... |





