It's June!

It's mid-year already. Looking forward to mid-month or days nearing to pay day so as to know how much will my increment be. I'm not hoping for a lot, even if it's just a little, I'll be happy. :) & not forgetting bonus.... although technically I'm not looking forward to it cause I have to use a portion of it for Shera's stuff. :/

How's your long Vesak Day weekend? Mine was a bummer, great and tiring at the same time. Here's what happen last week.

Thursday - I had my first visit on-board vessel!!! It was cool cause I'm jakun la ok. I've never went on board any vessel, the largest was a ferry. So this experience was eye-opening for me. It was exciting when I get to see the main room - where they control the vessel. I also realised that there's a hospital inside the vessel! See, jakun moments. Can't help it.







Friday - So I had a tiff with my sister that night, and it somehow got blown out of proportion. Well, now we're not on talking terms. Although I'm not sure how long we can keep up with this, but I'm pretty sure I won't give in this time. But then again, her birthday's around the corner and it just seems bad if I don't say something. I'm still thinking of how I should break the ice. Anyway, I was like pretty pissed due to that incident and so I asked Rab out on Saturday.

Saturday - Rab mentioned there was this Timberland warehouse sale at Safra Yishun and we were hyped to go there cause it's Timberland! There was a crowd once we're there but I can tell you why. Cause they slashed the price by like 70% or so!!

Just had to buy one!
Had steak for lunch at Eatzi, yums! Talked about how badly we wanna go back to Hong Kong so that we can go grab more shoes there but it has to be after our October trip. Then we were talking about the itinerary for October trip and thinking of what to bring etc., really can't wait for it!

We were done by like 5:45 or so? Rab had work in the evening and she was supposed to start at 8pm but I kinda psycho-ed her to watch movie first. :P & so we watched San Andreas at PS (since it's the nearest to her workplace). To me, the movie was good, since it's not like end of the world kinda movie, just a natural disaster kind of catastrophe.



Anyway, I dropped her off after that and I met Nad & Mark since I'm already at that area plus I need to take my haversack from Nad since I'm using it on Sunday. & guess what? Saw Rina that night! Actually she saw me first & she shouted my name like super loud, hahaha. I still remember what she introduced me as to her friend.

She said: This is Baz~, my colleague who makes me happy AT TIMES. (Rina, if you're reading this, thanks eh! Hmph!)




Then I slacked there until about 4:30am in the morning? Mark was being petty cause he said like the only reason I'm there was because Nad's temporary working there and it's been like a month since I last met him and stuff. He had to rub it in more and say at least Kira & Ayun all still do come down to visit him, but not me. I was like alalala, okay I'll try to visit you one of the days. Budak kecik being budak kecik. He even called me when I'm home only to say "balik tk bilang org eh?" when I clearly said bye to everyone. (-.-)

Okay this post is getting way too long, I'll update what happened on Sunday/Monday in the next post. :)