We decided to leave our house late cause we didn't think there will be a queue but when we reach, there was two rows of super long queue. All of us were like damn, we should have been there earlier. There was seriously a lot of people, I think the PSA staff all borong the tickets for their family & friends. Hahahah. It got super hot + stuffy, so my dad and I went out of the queue to walk to the front. Initially cause I wanted to get a park map, but then as I was walking the doors open, so everyone was rushing forward. Ape lagi, amek chance ah. Called my family to come forward and we cut the queue!!!! Hahahaha, that was epic cause my sister super malu after that. People were looking at us, but we're Singaporeans lah ok. Sometimes must be kiasu.
Everyone seemed to go towards Madagascar area so we went ahead to Sci-Fi area first and we were amongst the first few to get on the Transformers ride. It was Jazib's first ride also and surprisingly he didn't cry. He was instead focused on the ride and was into it as well! I think cause it was cartoon-ish. Even the couple that sat beside Jazib applaud him for his "bravery". Hahahah.
It was all out after that, took Cylon & Human. Human was boring.......... I can practically sleep during the ride. :/ Even my dad said so. Went on to take Mummy before taking a break at Oasis. Cause my dad was hungry. A hungry man is an angry man. My sis, Syina and myself decide to eat later at Mel's instead cause we're not hungry yet. So I walked around alone first, then selfie. Syiok sendiri. Heh.
After that we went on to Jurassic Park? The rides there was catered more for kids. This time even Isya can take the Dino ride, that hanging dinosaur ride for kids. Wanted to take the water ride but the queue time was 30mins, and we cannot be bothered to wait. So went to Shrek, finally I can rest my eyes! I got super tired by then cause it was nearing 10pm, and almost my bedtime but I had to hold out.
The kids wanted to take a picture with the "cats". They keep on saying bye cats after that. Brought them to take the Enchanted coaster before heading to Mel's. My mom said dari kecik kene train drng so they won't be scared of coasters. \m/
When we arrived at Mel's, the queue was super long and it took us like close to 25mins before placing an order? By then it was already 11pm and we were disappointed cause we cannot get to take the rest of the rides. Although we did manage to take on Transformers for one last time.
![]() |
| F.A.M.I.L.Y <3 |
Anyway, even though the hours were short and we were all rushing. Here's a big thanks to Amy/PSA for the tickets and the opportunity. I'm forever grateful to have the time to bond with my family, again. Lately is a rare thing that everyone is present, so times like these are precious.
Next family day/trip will be two weeks away. Our yearly iftar routine at M'sia + overnight stay. Looking forward to it. :)








