Happy Birthday Kakak!


It's 10th June again!

Happiest Birthday to my one and only sister, Nur Diyana!! You're like xx already, da oldddddddd. I repeat, you're oldddddddd now. Hahahahah. But not bad, you already have like 3 kids before 30. You have 3 more to go - as per Ayah's request. Young (but no so young) mom. :)

I wish you all the happiest and merriest things in life. May you always be blessed with happiness and health. Hoping that your life is a bliss, even though we all know that there can never be a perfect life.

I know that there's always a love-hate thing going on between us. We're sisters and that happens right? But no matter what, I'll always always have your back. Blood is thicker than water, I'll never forsake you for anyone else. & I will always love you. First. Before I hate you. Then I'll love you again. You get the cycle. :)

We should plan for an actual siblings trip. To catch up with each other and have a heart to heart talk. Like how we had our chi-coke moments last time. <3

LOTSA LOVE, YOUR ONE AND ONLY IRRINOYING SISTER