Hello May
Wednesday, May 06, 2015
I should have posted this first right? But since I was so eager & excited to post about my long weekend first, guess it doesn't really matter.
I'M SUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR BALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Nad has been changing our group chat's title according to the number of days we're left with before the 14th. As of today, it's 8 days LEFT. Let's get real shall we, I am on holiday mood already, I don't feel like doing anything at work and am just wishing that days pass by faster than it already is right now.
& oh, Kira will be joining us there. so let's get even more REAL now. I am definitely looking forward to our short getaway and all the fun moments we will have together. Looking forward to the sun, the sand and the oh-so-awesome pool in our private villa. Looking forward to the laughters and bickering between ourselves.
5 more working days and I'm off. I need to remind myself to not do the packing last minute and to buy sunblock lotion cause the tan that I got from Bintan is still as visible as ever and I definitely do not want to get darker.
loading..

