=== THIS POST WAS DRAFTED BEFORE I WENT TO BALI, BUT I NEVER GOT TO CHANCE TO POST IT===
First & foremost, wishing all mothers Happy Mothers Day!! Especially of course, to my one and only mother & to my sister who is now a mother to 3 kids as well. :D
See what my sister texted me? If this is how it goes, I will be super bankrupt on every Mothers Day till the day my niece and nephew are all grown up and are able to do something for their mom. :/ Hahaha.
We went out on Sunday to Ikea first before deciding on where and what to have for dinner. By then it was like 4plus and we're sure that most places are fully booked. We tried calling a few different places but some are full and some are not picking up the phone. Dad suggested Shabu2 but we were informed that it was already full and we're on the standby list.
My mom was disappointed that she said "da la, gi mkn kt simpang bedok je" with a super sad face.
We decided to just head to Punggol and try walking-in. Guess we're just lucky but our name was on the reservation list and we were allowed entry! It's my first time there so I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't up to my liking. Plus it rained halfway so they lowered the canvas & it got super stuffy!! My dad, Amy, the kids and myself gave up halfway and we wandered around while waiting for the rain to stop... After that we were on our eating mode and we grilled lotsa things. Amy & my dad was the only one standing strong after few rounds of grilling.
Wanted to catch a movie after that, but time doesn't permit + we all reek of bbq foods. So we decided to head home. My sister decided to sleepover for another day cause they got lazy and the kids were all asleep by the time we reach home.
On a side note, I got into a heated argument with Andy that evening, so I was cranky-er than ever that night. Plus, my temperature was on the rise again & the toothache was super bad! I ended up calling him sobbing on the phone (after he apologised) asking him to send me to a dentist.
KTPH was being a bitch ah, cause on the website it mentioned if you have any emergency dental issues , we can just proceed to A&E. But when I called to verified, they said there's only normal GPs and dentist will only be in at 830am. Had to telan 2 biji of don't know what painkillers it was and Andy was otp with me till I fell asleep.
The next day I went to the dentist and was told that there was a hole in one of the molars and the other molar was pushing on my nerve so that's what causing me the pain. & the solution was to either do a root canal or pull it out. I chose the latter of course. Gile kau nk buat root canal? So expensive! The dentist wasn't rough but it hurts so much when he pulled it out that I ended up crying at the counter and the recep looked puzzled. I got 2 days MC for that........ Wasn't planning on utilizing my MC but I had to, this is darurat you know.
& then when I got home, my parents ajak me go to JB cause they said I need to "relax" and it's better there than home and my sister and Amy was all set to go so yes I gave in. But it was fun being sick cause people are just so much nicer to you. Basically I was pampered the whole time I was there. :D :P
![]() |
| Juzailah Nur Damia |
![]() |
| Jazib Noor Danish |
![]() |
| Jaizah Nur Darwisya |
Anyway I hope that everyone who was doing the "I LOVE YOU MOM" wish on Mothers day does the same on every other day. Cause moms are just awesome like that.
Here's just my big fat and huge I LOVE YOU, MA to my one and only mother in the world. Thank you for being there for me when I'm happy, sad, angry, depressed and well the list goes so on and so forth. Nobody understands my ego better than you, hahah. :)













