Woa, it's March already.
Wednesday, March 04, 2015
Well hello hello you. :) Here's to a long month of no public holidays. It's gonna be super dreadful having 4 weeks of 5 working days.
I know I've yet to finish updating on my KL trip, but it's all drafted so I'll post it once I'm actually done with it. Hahah.
Anyway, early this month my sister told me that Amy got this PSA's getaway to Bintan thing, and that the accommodation is already paid for. The villa is HUGE. Something close to Bali's but the villa is bigger. Like two-storey bungalow, and it's pretty. My sister was thinking of having a family outing but it's only during the weekdays and it's a 4d3n kinda thing.
I'm hesitating cause I'm wary of my leave balance. Like to date I'm gonna use 8 days for my May & October vacays. So I'm left with 8 days, then I still have my not confirmed November vacay - in which I'm gonna take another 4 days if it's confirmed. Which leaves me with 4 days. I'm still thinking if I should save some for next year since I'm gonna need it, but mcm tk cukop je?
I googled the villa in Bintan and it looks awesome, just nice for a short getaway with family kinda thing, you know? My mom was "persuading" me last night saying it's for family da da da... I feel bad if I don't go. I even googled the ferry fares and timing, just to know the budget needed for this trip.
Oh well, I'll continue to think and linger on it for a while more, maybe until next week? Let's see how.
On the other hand, the company dinner is this Friday. And.... I've yet to make up my mind what to wear, should I bring my clothes & make-up to work or just wear it from home, etc. A theme that is supposed to be easy became fairly complicated all of a sudden. Urgh. Wished I had agreed to color codes instead. Hahaha. I should be a little excited for it by now right? No?
loading..

