Continuation! :)
So we're supposed to go to Sunway Lagoon on the second day, but since both me and my sister only slept less than 1 hour the day before, and we only slept like 2am. We wanted to wake up at 7am to go buy breakfast. We ended up waking up at 11am. Hahahaha. :x
My mom then suggested to swap the itinerary, although we can still just stick with it. Then again, BTS was just a two blocks away. Siap and all, then we went to have breakfast at the kedai kopi again, before walking to BTS.
Typical tourist shot k above. Bear with it people, I technically haven't step in KL for ages. And yes, I asked my sister to snap a picture of me and the goat! Cause this year is my year. Huat ah! Oh no eh? Heheh. Hopefully it's my lucky year, no harm in hoping for that right? Okay da sidetrack siket, so back to where it was.
Went straight up to the counter to purchase the tickets. We got this very nice lady, and she was 100% helpful. It didn't came across me that my mom qualifies under the senior rates but she pointed it out to us. & tadaa, cheaper tix for my mom. :)
Jazib & Isya on full fledged play mode. Even I can't keep up with their energy and we just got bibik to follow them on all the kiddy rides. Hahaha. I'm glad that BTS is much more kid-friendly then Genting's indoor theme park. The fact that we can leave the kids with bibik for their playtime for like about 2-3hrs gitu just goes to show how fun it is for them.
| Then I how tante? Kesian Mia kene left behind by her siblings. |
These selfies came right after I woke up from my short nap. Yes people, nap. Hahaha. I literally put on my shades, mereng siket and I'm in my own land already. :) The only reason why I woke up was cause my hands got numb. And it was almost time for us to make a move. Not that it's boring, just that I took the rides I wanted already and then the kids wanted more playtime and I got nothing to do. So why waste time right? :)
I wanted to go jalan at BTS itself after that but the kids fell asleep shortly after and we figured we should just put the kids and bibik back in the apartment first before going out again. So we cepat2 go and buy their dinner then head back. BUT! Smpai apartment je both of them are wide awake and there goes my chance to actually shop at Nichii. :( :(
Since we already bought their dinner, they ate first then we went out again to BB area.. When all of a sudden my mom craved for Pizza.
Please don't mind my eyes, I had a hard time asking the kids to look at the camera, and when they finally do, I had to just snap it. :/ Anyway, the staff there first came up as can't be bothered type, until I actually said smth to my sister and my mom. Suddenly the male staff gave us loads of free foods and used the excuse of it's okay we're closing and it's on me. I was skeptical at first but then I remembered to always not assume or doubt, so I still thank him when we're leaving.
After a little more walking, we head back to the apartment. Decided to not stay up late so that we can wake up on time and head to Sunway.




