emotional turmoil

I know I've been on hiatus. I'll be back again to pen down about the things happening.

Have you ever experience this feeling whereby you just suddenly feel moody? Having a reason is of course an exception, but this is when you're suddenly angry or sad when you were actually fine earlier on and nothing much happened.

I hate this feeling, urgh!

Okay, maybe nothing much was a lie. Maybe? I really hate going through this shitty emotion. I mean, this is unfair. Totally. Seriously, in the first place, it wasn't even for me. I value respect above everything else, so the least someone can do is to be upfront about it and you know, not keep quiet about it.

Now I have to bear with this feeling for the rest of the day, or at least until I calm myself down. Which I don't feel like doing so.. What I feel like doing right now at this moment is to just take a half day leave again, and go home and sleep it off. Can I? Should I?