Anyhow, here's some (no actually alot) pictures for my company's annual D&D. It turned out to be good. No hiccups - I think? Didn't pay much attention to the itinerary, whether it's on time or not, cause I was having much fun with my awesome posum ladies. Let pictures do the talking!
![]() |
| I'm loving this picture much! :D |
![]() |
| My team, with one extra in the middle. |
Nevertheless, after that those who had to leave left. Total of 3 cars and 6 of us went on to Zouk only to be taken aback by the number of young adults crowded outside Zouk. I told myself it's not happening, there's no way I'm going in there. Lucky me, everyone decided to jump to another place instead. We went to Kyo and I was feeling much better. The crowd was of appropriate age, I FINALLY DID NOT FEEL OLD AND OUT OF PLACE. Hahaha.
Got sleepy after that and drove back home at about 2am? Overall it was a great night. Looking forward to the ladies outing next Friday.
Okay done! I know it's just snippets but I'm sleepy already now. Need to sleep else I can't wake up on time again tmr. Toddles!





















