Let's just not get started with all the new year new etc etc bullshit okay. I AM constantly annoyed each time I see people posting hashtags like #day1outof365 or #firstdayof2015 and etc. Seriously? Just because it's a new year, all of you are going to start counting the days? Then why start from 2015 again? Tsk. (-.-)
Anyway, my countdown wasn't a countdown at all. Went to JB on NYE to send my parents and the kids of the Kedah with my sister and Andy. The jam was so-so, I expected it to be much worst. And.... I paid off all the fines that my dad incurred for speeding in M'sia. RM750 gone like the wind. :/
Note: To all SG drivers, please note that they will not send you any notice to your mailing address or whatsoever if you're caught speeding by their speed trap cameras. You will need to constantly check online if you know that you always speed on their highways.
![]() |
| The notice that the kakak TP gave me. Hope it helps you people. |
Yesterday, we went out again, the four of us - Andy, Amy, my sister and myself. Initially I just asked them out for late lunch tapi we end up going JB again. Hahaha, Just because there's no jam and the traffic was a breeze. Had dinner at Pandan then watched Women in Black 2. The show wasn't as scary as what I thought it'll be. Booo.
This morning I woke up sick in the stomach. The pain, that painful poking and sucking pain that I experienced last year is back! And I couldn't even walk when I tried to. Dropped to the ground the moment I tried to walk. Which of course made me late on my first day at work this year. Tsk. Lucky I have such an understanding boss! :D
Okay it's 5:50pm now, 10 more minutes till end of work. Yay-ness!





