Just waiting... for the right time

I was doing research on the 2B course since I've made up my mind to take it up. But then..... I'm working office hours which means that I'll only be able to go for the peak hour practicals. (-.-) I don't really like going for the peak hour practicals cause I'm abit nervous and still shy about it, unless of course I have a friend that's willing to go with me. But then again, I cannot be shy forever right?


I was told that it's not that expensive so yeap, I'm definitely gonna go for it. Maybe enrol in early Feb then take all the theory first before going on to the practical? Still need time to prep myself for it. :)

Not bad right the price? Cheaper than Class 3. :P
Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, my sister confirm that she won't be working during CNY, so which means that our short getaway that weekend is confirmed. Just that now, we're in deep deep shit. Okay lah, not really SHIT, just that the flight tickets are damn EXPENSIVE! Just because it's CNY, the ticket prices are like 50% more than the usual price. :/ :/ :/

어떻게?

We were planning to go to Bandung / Jakarta for our 5d4n trip, tapi...... mcm kene tuka destination je. So we checked out the train/bus tickets to Hatyai instead. Seats on buses are limited [arghh] and the train tickets only open 30 days before. This is totally crazy!

Guess we should just wait until next week for the train tickets. If there's still slots available, I'm just gonna grab it - even if the train ride takes forever to reach. Hatyai is not a bad idea. :)

Will update again soonest!