40th day SMOKE-FREE
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Was looking for this picture for the last few days and I finally found it. Just sharing the good news with you people.
I'm officially 40 day SMOKE-free!!!!
Tough? Yes
Withdrawal symptoms? All in the mind
It all started when I went for the wisdom tooth extraction surgery in December. During the time it was healing, I wanted to smoke but am afraid if I'd get any infection. So I told myself to only smoke after I remove the stitches, which was two weeks later. By the time I removed the stitches, the craving to smoke is minimal already.
Afterall, I did it before previously. It shouldn't be that hard for me totally quit smoking right? Right now Rina & Shasha refer to my smoke free days as "pause" days. But I gotta admit, it feels good to not be spending $10+ every two days to buy cigarettes.
Just one of the side-effects that I have right now is - my tolerance level to smoke is near zero as well. I often feel suffocated when smokers are smoking beside me. I know people find it arrogant but believe me, I'm not making this up. I wish I can be normal as well, I never had any issues to smoke before. But this time it's just different.
A sign maybe? Hahaha.
Well. Definitely an improvement for me. :)
loading..

