Updates:
1)
CNY getaway.... The whole just me and my sister thing, just the two of us - it's no longer happening that way. Cause my MOM apparently has very accurate instincts. Like when we wanted to change the destination to Hatyai, she asked my sister about it the next day. Then when we changed it to KL, she asked my sister about it again on the following day. & trust me, she don't even know the existence of my blog.
So it's now gonna be Girls Power + Jazib.. Kesian seh he's like the only guy but then my dad can't follow due to personal reasons. Anyway, the bus tickets have been bought & hotel booked. Just need to buy the Sunway and other attractions tickets online.. Then it's settled.
![]() |
| Crib Residence @ Bukit Bintang |
2)
Company's annual dinner... I'm chosen by my boss to be in the committee for this function and it's frustrating to a certain extent. It's fun, but because like every other people in the committee, we're teamed up together for the first time and we don't know each other working style. And so begins the endless debate and confusing discussions. We have to get ourselves back on track by next Monday if we want to make this happen. The date is fixed and it's nearing by the day. :/
Okay, that's all for now. I know there's more but I can't like focus right now cause SOMEONE just had to piss me off in the morning and I'm still gritting my teeth until now. It's just fcuking annoying when SOMEONE without any authority thinks that he can just simply say anything, as and when he wants. Then do not apologise. He thinks that he fcukin own the world..... Argh, I can't stand this kind of bullshit asshole people. Geez! Prangai mintak kene sepak up down left right siaaaaaaa~~~
THE NEXT TIME YOU ASK FOR MY FREAKING HELP, THIS IS THE WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET -> _|_ YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, FCUKER, DON'T TRY TO PULL YOUR MATREP STUNT ON ME AND BE LIKE YAYA PAPAYA CAUSE YOU KNOW, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ALWAYS SAY THINGS LIKE THEY'RE THE FCUKING BEST PERSON WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING WHEN IN REALITY, YOU'RE JUST A NOBODY IN AN EGGSHELL. WAKE UP.
I'm this kind of person. I hold it in as much as I can, just don't take me for a peanut. I can keep a grudge for the longest period until you apologise. So watch it, you bitch. Diam tk semestinya suka.

