The other time I mentioned that I'll post something about my new year's resolution or wishlist or whatever it is you call it for 2015. Thing is, I'm not actually sure if this will be all but I know that these few will be the main & priority things that I will want to do.
*************************************************************************************************
1) Sell off my one & only SHERA :(
It was one of my goals back in 2012 to actually have a car and have it at least 3/4 paid before I get married. I do not have any problems owning her and to be honest, it's actually helping me alot. Especially since I got her during the period when there was no down payment required. She's been quite a catch and for me to own her at my age, I'm definitely proud of myself for achieving such a goal.
But then.. you know how people change as they grow and so will their needs & wants. Right now I feel that I do not need a car anymore because of many different factors. Most prominent one is the fact that I'm working in the CBD area 5 days a week and it's a sore to be paying for ERP(s) & parking charges if I drive to work.. so I tend to take public to & from work.
Okay okay I know now some of you people will say things like - "Ala beli kerete ade duet tapi bila part ERP/parking sengket"
Look, it's not about being sengket (stingy/calculative). If I don't think I can cope with the cost, I wouldn't even think of buying a car in the first place. Having a car is like being married already you know! Road tax, season parking, insurance, maintanence/repairs.. It's not that simple, you have to be 100% committed. Car comes first before any other wants.
Bottom line is, I have my reasons why I feel like I shouldn't wait until her COE ends in 2017. It's not that I don't love her, I do. But sometimes what you want isn't what you need. Period.
2) Take up BIKE (2B) license
Since I'll be selling off my car next year - definitely before June/July, I will need to have a back up right? I recall mentioning me taking up bike license when I was 18 but I've deleted all my previous post (anything earlier than 2014) so I'll just roughly recap.
So yes, I took up 2B license back in 2009. Right after I turn 18. I was doing well until one day during my practical, this one other rider swerve into my lane and I couldn't stop on time so I ended up falling & the bike on me. It was a rough - yet stupid - fall. But ever since then, I was afraid of more falls and the damage it can do to my back cause of the impact so I totally stopped the lessons.
Today, I think I'll have enough courage to take up bike license again. And I will do so and strive to complete within 2015, insya'allah. :)
*************************************************************************************************
Okay la, it'll just be these two first for now. If I were to pen down all of it, it's gonna be one lengthy post. And you're all gonna fall asleep. Hahaha. I know my life is boring. :/
Side note: Mcm nak amek leave eh besok? Then I can go River Safari in the morning and send my parents in the afternoon kan kan kan? I'll check with Andy. This sounds like an awesome plan. Hahahaha.
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
