One day Smurfette took a screenshot of it and posted in our group chat. Lucky me, all three of us are okay with going there for our upcoming routine date. So yes, when we confirm our dates, I went online to purchase to time slots and sign the waiver.
It was kind of cheap. Price range within $10-$16 per hour, depending on the day and time that you choose. But generally the one at Jurong is $1 more expensive then the one at Kallang. Reason being they are fully air-conditioned and have shower facilities. I LIKE!!! :D
![]() |
| Us before our jump |
Note: Socks are compulsory!
![]() |
| After 5mins of jumping |
![]() |
| After the one hour session |
& lucky we chose the one at Jurong cause we were so sweaty and it irks me that much. Went to shower and head off for dinner. Wanted to eat at the Nasi Padang shop at Westgate tapi it's already closed when we got there. Too bad Princess, next time okay. :)
We end up having our late dinner at McDonalds. And of course seperti biasa, we have tons of things to talk about.
Left early cause we are all working the next day but before that, one last picture that Princess just had to snap!
Okay so basically that sums up my #PrincessTeletubbySmufette date. Which is awesome as always.
Oh & I'll finally go to River Safari tomorrow!!! Yay! Hope it doesn't rain though. And my craving for steak is back, how like that la~~~
Isya's birthday is round the corner and I need to buy for her a birthday cake, Frozen themed as requested by my mother. Hais. Why Frozen. Why not other Disney princesses? Tsk. Hopefully I can source the cake in time for her celebration on Sunday.





