Remember the other time I mentioned I was gonna go for the wisdom tooth surgery? I did it! And I ended up only extracting one out as per the dentist's advise and I'm so glad it was only one. Hahaha. I'm positive I don't ever ever ever wanna extract any more tooth after this. *pinky promise*
![]() |
| My super big n stubborn tooth. o.O |
So I stayed home on the first two days of my MC cause the pain was a bitch and I really need to sleep it off. I got bored by Friday and I ended up meeting my sister for dinner and movie date, which turns out to be an overnight date. Hah! Bukan selalu ni. This is a rare chance you know.
Got home on Saturday and rest the whole afternoon before going out with my family along with my sister and the kids to dinner.
Met my lovelies on Sunday!! It has been two months since our last meet up and I was so glad that I get to meet them. Missing it would have been a sore. There were many things to catch up on, and sadly, we will have to postpone our massive US travel plan next year. Cause there are other things to look forward to... It's a secret for now tapi when the time comes I'll definitely blog about it. You all know how the walls have ears kan kan. So anyway, yea, we plan to go somewhere near for next year and maybe add a staycation as well on top of it.
Will update again soon! :D




