Back to work


Gooood morning Ladies & Gentlemen. I'm officially back at work today. :/

Thought that I'm gonna have tons of thing to do, but after clearing my emails from 7:45am to near 9:00am, I now have nothing to do. At least for now that is. Have shipments to invoice but I guess I can push it to later, not that urgent for now.

Rina got a 2015 calendar already. *jealous mode* When can I have mine? Uwaaaa. :( :(

Guess what, it's my 7th day being nicotine free today. I should pat myself on the back seriously, cause there was a few times I had the sudden urge to smoke but manage to push the thought aside. Hopefully I can keep this up and quit smoking for good, save banyak ok! Insya'allah. :)

Oh, on a side note, I dropped 5 kilos already. That's a good sign right? I still have like tons more to lose. Think I'll be able to make it by the end of the year or early next year. Fighting! Gaining is always more easier than losing, haizz. :/

Okay now nak google for next year's trip already.