It's the last month of 2014!


Finally, the last month of this year is here.... Been waiting too long for this month to come by.

First up! I'm going for my wisdom tooth extraction surgery tomorrow. :/ Seriously not looking forward to it at all. But I have to cause it's been hurting a lot, and it sucks cause I just have to chew on my right all the time. The thought of that long needle piercing thru my gums for the anesthetic is like.......... Should I pull both out tomorrow? Or just one side? I still have 24hours to decide.

Secondly, since I'm gonna get a long weekend due to the extraction, I'll most probably go on a short trip this weekend. Hmm, to KL maybe? Tapi kan, I really don't know if I'm gonna like it there cause it's been a loooong time since I last went there and I'm just afraid that there's nothing much to look forward to. KL? Batam?

Thirdly, I'm turning one at Benline on this coming 16th! Woaaaaa. Heheheh. To many many more years here cause I like it like that. :D The colleagues and environment does play a part you know. *wink wink*

Okay bye, need to go back to doing work. At least for today until next week. & oh, will someone just give me a 2015 calendar already? Haizzzzzzzzz