Hong Kong Adventure - Day 4

Our only free day the whole time we're in Hong Kong. Since we have the full day to ourselves, we decided to wake up a little bit earlier just so we can go eat Dim Sums at the Islamic Centre in Wan Chai.

Made our way there and we saw loads of other Muslims there. I think they're mostly students and mainly Indonesian.. Anyway, the Dim Sum were quite cheap. HK$15 per set roughly? And it was nice and fresh. Worth the money, definitely.

Took our time and it was already after lunch when we left the place. We saw triumph factory outlet while walking back to the MTR station. Cheap2. But then the rest of the shops there are like so-so only?

Oh one thing to take note of there, we had a hard time searching for toilets! Not all building's toilet are open to public. 

Head back to Mongkok to go to Argyle Centre, only to be harrased by this one Indian/Pakistan guy. Haiz. Ladies, please be careful. I was wearing jeans & t-shirts on that day plus Rab was donning the hijab, but even so, we were disturbed in broad daylight. When I turned and asked him what he want with a don't-mess-with-me face, he pretended to talk on the phone but replied "I want something" with a cheeky voice. What else was it if not sex. Pfft. (-.-) Worst is he kept a close trail on us, he was freakingly near. I swear I wanted to punch him in the face and in his dick but then I was in a foreign country and didn't want to create trouble. So me and Rab quickly approached a local MTR staff and mentioned "Police" loudly and he turned away and disappeared in a split second. 

Moving on, we walked on normally, wary this time. Siape tk chol seh, ni kes pervert gile babi nya. And there wasn't any guys around. Lucky there was no other disturbance after that. Argyle Centre is like Far East Plaza, nothing that fancy to me. Unless you have a slim n nice body lah and you're into the Korean fashion. Other than that, it's normal. Moved out to Ladies Market to check out the souvenirs we need to get the last time before heading back to our apartment to rest for a while.

At night, we went out to grab all the stuff that we need and Rab even got shoes for her bf. Shoes there are freaking cheap. I mean those branded ones, like sporty or like Timberland. There's this one vendor that sells cheap I <3 HK shirts @ 8 for HK$90. Most of them are selling at 5 for HK$100. It's this one lady that can speak malay - a little, she has a ponytail. So try to look for her, she's super nice :)

Tip: Bargain at half the price and insist on it, if they don't agree, just walk away. Most of the vendors will go after you and agree to your price. Just be firm. And get used to some of them hurling ugly words at you, don't take it to heart. You'll gain more being patient. ;)

After we got all the souvenirs, we went back to Ma's to tapau our dinner cum early breakfast and went back. Although at 11pm we did decide to finish off our extra cash at temple street. We had an early flight the next morning - took a cab there and it cost approx. ~HK$220?

Cheongsam that I bought for the kids. Cute right? Hehe.
Well, that's it basically. No pictures taken on the last day cause we were too busy shopping.

Till my next adventure!