I've always loved Disneyland since I was young cause it really does feel magical each time I visit the theme parks. That's why I was really looking forward to this day.
They even have their own MTR station in HKG, how cool is that. Their trains are all mickey-designed, which I find so cute.. Like your experience begins the moment you step into the train. I have a photo of the train - somewhere - but then again, you will find tons of it on google. Hahaha.
![]() |
| Candid shot while walking.... |
I really thought that their "thrill" rides will live up to their name, but sadly it's nowhere near those in Orlando. Haiz. Now i'm missing Disneyworld in Orlando. Don't get me wrong, the rides are fun, yes but for an adrenaline junkie like me, it's disappointing.
There are definitely more photos than this, but I won't post all. Mainly cause we were rushing for the parades and rushed to queue for rides in between.. The parades were fun. You should never miss a parade in Disneyland cause that's when you can see all the characters.
Just one thing I dislike there is those people, they keep on pushing.. So kiasu you know, and they're not even Singaporean. Pfft! :/
Btw, there's two halal places to dine in Disneyland. The price, biase lah, a bit ex. But then if you just want something to alas perut, you can share the dish between two pax. I think it's more worth it like that.
& of course, in every Disney main theme park, there's gonna be a firework show every night, and that is a must watch! I have the video with me, but it exceed the video size requirement in blogger, so am in the midst of re-sizing it right now. Will upload it soon.
After the fireworks ended, we rushed out from Disneyland to avoid the crowd. Wanted to go to Ma's to tapau food but we were too tired by then so we decided to call it a day.
Till next!


