i.need.2015.calendar.badly

What's up earthlings.

It's already the second week into November. Remember I mentioned that time was passing by fast? It happened again, yesterday. It was a breeze yesterday, felt like 8hours of work was over in 2hours. Not sure if it's cool or not. But cause of that, there was no Monday blues. Thank God.

It's a four day work week for me this week cause I've got a course to attend on Friday, which is awesome! Not the course of course - just the fact that it's a no work day. :D

On the other hand, I'm patiently waiting to get 2015 calendars. I seriously need them cause I've got all the vacation to jot down. Mine & Rina's. This is IMPORTANT, our holidays can't clash, yet some of our planned vacays are shockingly near each other's.

&& yes, I finally got the link for the pictures we snapped in Hong Kong from Rab. So I'll try to download it to my phone then upload it & will blog (finally) about it. Stay tuned for it, especially those Muslim travellers that are eager to explore Hong Kong yet afraid of not being able to find Halal food. :)