It's November
Monday, November 03, 2014
I feel like time is passing by fast. Way too fast. It's November already?
It's not really an important month for me apart from the birthdays. But who knows, a miracle might happen?
& thinking about how it's already nearing to the end of the year makes me ponder on what have I achieved for this year. That's really a tough question to answer. I have loads on things to do on my list, but somehow it doesn't seem to move.
I'll need to set my priorities right and I know that I should set myself back to the path I wanna be on. Next year, it'll definitely be a turning point in my life. And I will make that happen. Maybe I'll talk about end December or something. But I know that things are gonna happen next year. Look forward to it.
I hope my motivation will stay strong until then.
Urgh, I've yet to update about my Hong Kong trip. I'm still waiting for the pictures from Rab's camera. Will definitely update about it, no worries. :)
loading..

