SEP hair & beauty

I finally went for Keratine hair treatment last Saturday. And I tell you, it's definitely good & worth the money! Frankly I was quite skeptical about hair treatments cause so far, the hair treatment would only last like one or two days for my hair condition. But this one is different. I can feel the difference instantly! My hair has a curly root and it's naturally frizzy, but now - which is like 3 days after the treatment, it still feels smooth and it's straighter and not frizzy at all. :)

The hairdresser was friendly and nice, the type that will tell you what's wrong with your hair and genuinely recommend your haircut and how to maintain your hair and stuff like that. Overall he's not the asal boleh nya hairstylist that only wants your money, So that's definitely a plus point.

But the shop was quite small, only has three chairs cause they put up a partition to accommodate their beauty services. So it's a two in one thingy.

Anyway, if you guys are interested to try it out, here's the details;
SEP Hair & Beauty (Orchard) 
Contact: 6733 3239 
Address: 220 ORCHARD RD ,#02-02 MIDPOINT ORCHARD Singapore, Singapore 238852