It's October!


Finally October is here. Wooohooo. I'm like super duper uber excited. :D :D :D

Wanna know something? If me and my ex were still together till now, we would have been engaged for three years come 20th October. Which means we're due to get married by week 43. I should be getting my wedding jitters by now and stressing my days and nights out coordinating our wedding event.

Regret? Nah, not really. Just that thinking that it could have happened made me happy once. The fact that we struggled with our financial crisis together just to get engaged, then facing other problems thru and thru after engagement. Just proves that nothing is impossible.

We've never really talked about our relationship ever since. Even though we once thought of reconciliation, and we did try to try it out once more. We figured it's better to just not to. I think deep inside we both know what went wrong or why it didn't work out, but it's best that we keep it to ourselves. I mean like yea people will talk, our friends will say things out of context, but all of those doesn't matter. Cause I know how much effort we both put in during our entire relationship.

Whatever it is, we gotta remember that being happy is the utmost important factor when deciding on something. Cause even when you've got everything but happiness, your life is empty. Moving on, when the time comes, I'll be more prepared to face the music, insya'allah. ;)

Sidetrack jauh seh. Okay back to October.

My vacay is cominggggggggggggggg..... :D :D :D  Basically 90% of the things-to-do are settled. Which is why I'm extremely happy cause I only need to bring money to eat and spend there. No need to worry about anything else.

But then, now there's a protest ongoing in Hong Kong. Don't know if I should be worried about it or not. Either way, the rates should be better right? Since there's a protest. It always happens to Thai Baht. *cross fingers*

Okay chiao.