Eatzi Gourmet

It's back to Monday, and... It's the last Monday of September. Can you believe it? I feel that time passes by too fast now.

Last Friday I was contemplating on what to do over the weekend. Guess what I did? NOTHING! Hahaha, On Saturday, I rested well at home. It was nice, especially after few long days and late nights. Literally perangai PBG.  :/

Woke up late on Sunday. Was lazing around in bed until about dinner time when Andy said to get ready. So I met him and I told him that I wanted to eat steak at Eatzi. You know what he said to me?

"Confirm da nak menses. Your cravings ah.. Tsk tsk."

Which is partially true la, cause each time my period is coming, I'll have lame but plenty of cravings. Haiz. Susa kan jadi perempuan. Oh well.

Back to where we're heading. Why Eatzi? Cause that's the first halal steakhouse that my parents brought me to when I was younger. Which was like 6 years ago? Their portion of steak is generous plus they serve full baked potatoes along with a portion of vegetables. Their pricing is affordable as well.


Based on my preference, I'd choose them over steaks at other places like Le Steak. I've tried the latter one before on my birthday, the serving was a little disappointing to me. It feels like a normal steak? (Just to me lah, you've gotta try it on your own to make your own judgement)

Firstly because at Eatzi, there's a whole baked potato, which comes with sour cream, chicken floss and spring onion topping - that you can ask for a top up if you feel like it. Secondly I don't really eat the vegetables so having the baked potato is like a substitute for it. Thirdly, the dish comes out sizzling hot, which means that it's fresh from the grill.


This is how it looks like, after I ate a quarter of it. Sorry lah, too hungry to even remember to snap a photo of it first. Oh and the baked potato actually has skin on it. Just that I don't like to eat the skin so I ripped it bare. :)

Andy had mixed grill, which I didn't take any photo of it of course. Anyway, here's the address if you're interested to try it out. You can go to the link also if you want to check out the full menu or make your reservations.

http://www.eatzi.com.sg/index.php

That's all for today folks!

PS: 3 weeks & 3 days left to my vacay! :) :)