I know that this is a tad too late, but Salam Eid Adha to all my muslims brothers and sisters. Taqobbalallhu minna wa minkum (Semoga Allah menerima amalku dan amal kalian). :)
Anyway, my family didn't do much on that day. My mom cooked and my closest relative came over with their cousins. They wanted to go to makam Habib Noh but my mom were too tired to follow them out so we just stayed home that day. Layankan the kids especially cause they were very hyped up that day.
On Monday itself, my parents wanted to buy toys for the kids so we went to Causeway Point's Kiddy Palace. Initially my dad wanted to buy for them Lego since they're always snatching one from each other. But then Jazib being Jazib, he went for the handy toolbox instead. Oh well. I psycho-ed my dad to have brunch at Gelare after that. :P
Went to AMK hub after that to jalan jalan, then it's time to send the kids home. Till next time, kids. :*
PS: Parents decided to go Korea for 10 days in November. Haiz haiz. But I got no more leave. How now brown cow? Should I or should I not? I miss Korea! :(




