Do you believe in fate?
Thursday, September 18, 2014
This picture was sent to me by Smurfette this morning. When I read what's written on the picture, I was somewhat smitten. Note: This was randomly sent in a group chat. I didn't even speak to her about my current problem.
Anyway back to the words on the picture...
Many a times, we human believe that we can change the world and make our own choices. But we often forget that our lives has been pre-written way before we were born. No matter how much we try to change something or want to get things done according to our wants, if God doesn't permit it, it won't happen.
Yes, I agree that we must make an effort so as to achieve a certain outcome.. But effort goes hand in hand with our fates. Don't you think so? Well at least for me, I do.
We just gotta live life positively if things don't go our way. Always remember that things happen for a reason. The reason? You have to find out yourself. I don't really believe in that initially, but after recalling a certain incident, I now do.
Incident: Our baggages were held up during transit when we were on our trip to Korea early this year.
Reason: We didn't have to bring our luggages all the way uphill to our apartment and we got to explore the train station without any hustle. We also received a compensation amount and get to claim the hours from insurance - which covered our expenditure cost in Korea.
When did we realise: On our way back to the airport on our last day there. We had to carry our luggages down the stairs where there were no elevators available.
On a side note, how can I not be thankful to my one and only nenek for being there for me when I need someone to listen to my problems?
She was there for me when I was at my worst previously. She saw me cry and wail and we get crazy together (sometimes, no lah its most of the time). And now she's there for me again.
She's like my part-time lover. Lol. - NOT LESBIAN AT ALL but I love her muchie. <3
I guess all my true friends have a habit of knowing even without contacting each other often huh. Tough luck, but I'm thankful for having them in my life.
loading..



