Princess and Smurfette texted me on Sunday asking if I'm able to meet them for a while since its been ages since we last met. So I said okay and I took a half day off from work the next day. :)
Anywayyyyyy, like I mentioned, it's been a long time since I last met them. Automatically we had like tons of topic to catch up on.
Initially Princess wanted to have Pizza Hut for lunch but the nearest was either at Lucky Plaza or Plaza Singapura and we were in between and there was only Swensens at Centrepoint. So we ended up having our lunch there.
The most important topic to discuss: the destination of our trip next year! It's down to two destination for now. I guess we'll just have to wait until like December or something before we finalized where we want to go to next year. But one thing's for sure, we're going to a theme park haven. :D We also decided on the month, most likely it'll be mid October, else early November.
After a few other personal things to catch up on with, we paid the bills and went to karaoke at Cash Studio's Cuppage outlet. The first thing the staff asked us when we entered was;
"Da download app kite?"
I was like errrr, no....
Then she said to download the app first cause they're no longer using the remote control (patrons keep on complaining that the remote is faulty). We were like "Woaaaaaahhh" - jakun la sekejap cause da lama tk pegi karaoke you know.
![]() |
| This is the app, canggih or what huh? |
We didn't snap much photos cause we were focusing more on singing. Hahahaha. But it was all good. We parted after that cause Princess has netball training at 7pm and Smurfette had to collect her bike from the shop.
It was short but it was definitely worth it. This is what true friends are. Seriously, we rarely text and only call when we're about to meet.. We only meet like once in two or three months but that doesn't affect our friendship at all. At the end of the day, they will still be there to listen to your problems and make you feel happy.
They are my kind of friends. <3
Lotsa love....


