Baby Mia has been at my place since like forever now, ever since my sister wanted to work. She's been a cutie, an annoying one that is. Hahahah. :P
Every day after work, I'll bring her in to my room for like about half an hour or so. That's my playtime with her, and she likes it of course. Cause I'll be attending to her wants, kissing and hugging her, making her laugh or cry (sometimes).
I think I have like tons of our photos in my gallery now. She's getting more photogenic now. Thanks to me, heh.
Sadly, she's not sleeping in my room at least for now. Sorry darl, tante is still not prepared to wake up in the middle of the night to attend to your loud cries. Maybe when you're a little bit older, like your sister Isya, you can sleep with me. I'll be more than glad to have you cuddle up to me at night.
But I love you so much k. <3 <3


