![]() |
| My dream. Collecting as much endorsements as possible. |
My girlf confirmed on the dates, and it just so happens that Scoot was having a 1-for-1 promotion for UOB cards on the last weekend. We just grabbed it. & I applied for leave straightaway after that. On Monday, I booked the apartment via Airbnb and it's all good now. Even my leave has been approved.
Our destination: HONG KONG baybeh.
So ya you may say, just Hong Kong only what.. What's so exciting about it? Well yeah, even though it's still in Asia, it's the thrill of going on a trip with just my girlf. Previously my trip to Korea was with two other girls. And for this time, it's just one. Who knows I might just pluck up the courage to travel solo the next time round?
And furthermore, it's her first time going to Disneyland. So let's just be a little sexcited for her shall we?
The holiday mood has yet to kick in for me, maybe cause it's still more than a month to go. We've yet to purchase our travel insurance - A MUST - and i'm still thinking if we should purchase a few of the attraction tickets online.
As you can see, I've strike off Hong Kong from my travel destination list on the left. Will remove it once I'm back from Hong Kong and update it with a new destination then. What's next ey?
Back to work for now...

