How's your weekend?

Weekend is over yet again and today is one of those days I'd agree to having Monday blues.

So yesterday, Andy and myself went to do some grocery shopping in JB, before sending my car for her routine service. Traffic was quite heavy when we entered JB plus it was scorching hot and my car's aircon's gas was out. Can you imagine that? We had to bear with the heat for about an hour or so. Swear that I could have got a heatstroke if it's any longer than that. I so can't get over that sticky feeling! Lucky us, we got it fixed before it started to rain..

Andy decided to check out the fishing shops so we drove on to Permas Jaya. Ok lah, some of the items are cheap but some are just a rip-off. Before you buy anything, please do some conversion checks or else you're gonna be on the downside for thinking that it's cheap just cause its in RM.

We got a few snacks from the pasar malam (it's really a pasar malam there - they sell anything from fish to fruits to vegetable to everything else) and head home. Prepared ourselves for a massive jam since it's already 8plus but it was a breeze. 


This cutie was sleeping soundly on my bed when i got home. After showering and all, just as I was about to prepare myself to sleep, she woke up crying and called out "ta...te"

I answered and she straightaway came up to snuggle. Best part - her eyes da terang bulan and she end up jumping on my bed with her brother. (-.-) So manje! How can I not love her... Ergh.

Ok dah! Bye.