Hello September :)
Tuesday, September 02, 2014
Had a bad start for the month of September. Flu bugs caught me and it was so so so so bad! I was sneezing so hard at almost every minute and my nose were runny and my temperature was on the rise as well. Urgh. :/
September aside, it's one more month to October and my supposed vacay but I've yet to purchase any flight tickets or book a hotel to stay in. Haiz. It's all due to everyone saying this saying that. Its actually quite hard to plan with a large group.. Almost at the point of giving up on a vacation next month.
I'm still trying to discuss with one of the gfs to see if her schedule can fit, and if she can make it, it'll be just the both of us then. Destination wise: not gonna reveal it yet. Once everything is firmed - which i hope it will be soon enough - i'll reveal the destination.
The headache is kicking in now. Bubbye now~
loading..

