Sidetrack: I'm a sucker for the old Korean dramas ever since my mom introduced me to Jang-guem (Jewel in the Palace). I love watching them in their hanboks and the old fashioned hairstyle. It's unique..
So when it's finally the day to visit the palace, I get super duper excited. My mom and sister wanted me to try out the hanbok to get the feel of it. Sadly, the biggest and most popular was closed on that day. We went to the smaller one - Chang Deok Gung Palace instead. Nevertheless the small palace was still huge!
I think I'm the only one that is fairly interested to listen to the tour guide when she was explaining the history and etc. The other two ladies said that it's like a history lesson *information overload*
After the palace, we head to Insadong to look for mainly souvenirs. And......... I finally get to don the hanbok! Heheheheh :D :D :D
I have a video in Insadong as well if i'm not wrong. Will find and update this post again.
Basically, that's all for Korea. Our flight was at 11am next morning so we had an early night. I didn't sleep cause I'm afraid I couldn't wake up on time. So I became the alarm clock, stayed up the whole night watching K-dramas and packing and re-packing then I went to get ready before waking the other two up so we don't waste time.
S.Korea was great and I will definitely return to visit more areas there. Maybe Jeju also.. I miss the meat there.












