The Outdated Zooom Korea - Adventure Day 5

Theme parks days are over. :( We agreed on going around the world in 3hours for the day before heading over to Myeongdong.



She's actually showing off her bad that she bought yesterday. Cheap cheap ₩10,000  only. Heheheh.




Princess mentioned that we need to take a bus from the train station to get to the place. But we weren't sure of the bus number and from which side to take so we walked instead. Asked around a few times before we finally found the place. It is actually walk-able distance! Tgk this two ladies feeling2 photoshoot! :P


Tadaaaaaa ~
A miniature park of the famous landmarks all over the world. We basically traveled while traveling. :)



No pictures were taken in Myeongdong, cause we are all so busy looking for our makeups. But I think I have a video.... Will update this post once I find the video..

Until then. To be continued...