NOTE:
I’m writing this post in 2016, but changed the posted date to 2010 so that it appears in line. Do note that I’m writing this post as accurate as I can remember, and there will be some notable changes since it’s been 6 years.
=========================================================================================
I'm not sure about you guys, but my whole family is a theme park enthusiast. Adrenaline junkies. So when this trip was all set and confirmed, counting down the days was super exciting!
It finally came, and my sister sent us to the airport that night since her flight is on the next morning. Got a pleasant surprise from the Angels, they were there waiting for me. :) Checked in, and went into the transit area shortly after.
![]() |
| Family ♥ |
![]() |
| Angels ♥ |
The one thing that is annoying when travelling with my parents is: they're earlybirds. Which means we had more time to kill inside the transit area. So we roamed around, took some pictures here and there, before finally boarding the plane.
It's only been few days after Eid that year that we're flying off, so there was this one malay steward that asked my dad if we're heading back home. Wanna know my dad's response? He said "Yes, we came for Eid to visit our relatives in Singapore but we have to head back home now." (-.-)
Oh, you saw what I was wearing right? The crazy part was that I forgot we were transiting in Frankfurt, which when we land, was in the midst of winter and the weather was negative. Walking out onto the aerobridge, I can feel the chill and once I'm in the terminal, I got blank stares from everyone cause I'm the only one wearing a dress. A short dress, fit for summer. Everyone else there got their coats on.
I'm so lucky the transit time was short, and I survived the stares and the weather. God knows how long the journey was, and I was elated once we land in New York.
![]() |
| Cause I'm in New York~~~~~ |
People, please do not forget to bring your contact lenses' kit when you're on a long haul flight. My eyes were super red and dry by the time I land in JFK.
Had our meal at McD before heading for our next flight. It was a short one, thankfully.
![]() |
| Finally in Orlando yo! |
Once we cleared the immigration and collected our luggages, we proceed to the Disney counter (either one or two levels down). The bus to Walt Disney World was included in our package, which was such a breeze. Think it was roughly an hour ride before we finally reach our resort.
We each got a card upon check-in, which was also our tickets to access the theme parks and our rooms. Had to get the receptionist to change our names on the cards cause apparently they used family names, so it was all "Zainudin" initially.
Unpacked and rested while waiting for the arrival of my sister, Alia and Tania later at night. Fetched them from the lobby, and we call it a night.
Xox,

















