NOTE:
I’m
writing this post in 2016, but changed the posted date to 2010 so that it
appears in line. Do note that I’m writing this post as accurate as I can
remember, and there will be some notable changes since it’s been 6 years.
Prices
stated are however, as of present day as I can’t possibly find out the exact
amount we spent back then.
=========================================================================================
The
first family trip after forever. I’m not sure how it happened, but I think it
was my dad that suggested and ever since then, he started planning for it. I
was merely 19, so my sister helped out with most of the planning. After months
of planning, decisions were made and soon it was just a waiting game. I’ll
share with you some of the basic details for the trip.
Here
goes nothing;
Travel
Dates: 13th Sep 2010 to 26th Sep 2010
Flight
Details: As per the following screenshot for my parents and myself, just that I
took Delta for the JFK-MCO leg instead of British Airways. Can’t seem to find
the exact flight.
Flight
Details: As per the following screenshot for my sister, her best friend and
Tania.
Hotel:
Disney All-Star Sports Resorts
Rough
Itinerary: As per the following screenshot
COST -
ESTA Application (Visa Waiver for entry into US): USD 14.00 per applicant
** official website: ESTA
Flight (SQ): FOC – staff benefits
** official website: ESTA
Flight (SQ): FOC – staff benefits
Flight
(UA): ~ SGD 1,600.00 per adult, 25% off for child
Hotel
(2 rooms): ~USD 95.00 per room per night, excluding tax
Park
Tickets (1 Park per Day, excluding tax):
Disney
World: USD 68.00 per park per adult
Universal
Studios: USD 84.99 per park per adult
Busch
Garden: USD 89.00 per adult
Food:
~ USD 15.00 average per meal per person
By the way, my dad took up the Disney hotel and theme park package with Kingdom Magic Vacations. It's hassle free and they can tailor the packages to your wants. I don't know what's the total cost for the package, but I do know that it was worth it.
My
dad rented a car for three days during our time there as well, but I have no
idea how much does it cost cause he took it from some place and I don’t
remember him dropping the car off somewhere, which probably means that the car
rental picked up the car from Disney.
This
is just an overview of the whole trip; I’ll elaborate more on the days as I
touch on it. Overall, it was a great experience and if you ask if I’m gonna
return there, the answer is definitely a big fat YES.
Xox,





