Orlando 2010 - Day 8 (Busch Gardens) & Day 9 (Disney Town)

NOTE:
I’m writing this post in 2016, but changed the posted date to 2010 so that it appears in line. Do note that I’m writing this post as accurate as I can remember, and there will be some notable changes since it’s been 6 years.

=========================================================================================

Busch Garden was awesome!!! Why? Because it’s relatively empty and there’s plenty of thrill rides there! Got to take my sister’s arch enemy when she was younger – Montu, and we conquered Sheikra,


We were too excited to ride all of them that we totally forgot to take pictures. Hahaha. The only pictures we have is that of Tania, at the children area.

I can’t remember if we ate there or not, but as always we’d rely on munching fries or some light snacks there.

On our last free day there, we head over to Disney town to just roam around. My mom decided give Tania a princess makeover and she looked way pretty in her outfit and hairdo! She’s too cute that random people came up to us asking if they can snap a picture with her.





Dad decide to treat us to lunch at Planet Hollywood and although it was quite fancy, we had Fish and Chips. Haha, I know. Don’t have to tell me. Got our last minute souvenirs after that before we head back to our hotel rooms to pack and get ready for the next day.

Xox,