Orlando 2010 - Day 6 & 7 (Universal Studios Florida)

NOTE:
I’m writing this post in 2016, but changed the posted date to 2010 so that it appears in line. Do note that I’m writing this post as accurate as I can remember, and there will be some notable changes since it’s been 6 years.

=========================================================================================

It’s now coming to almost the end of our trip, and as much as I was looking forward to Harry Potter and Busch Garden, I was also wanting to go back home badly (maklumlah at that point of time kan ade boyfriend haha).

I remember we we conned of our time when we’re picking up the car. We haven’t bought our tickets for Busch Garden and they were selling the tickets there at a cheaper price. The receptionist told us that we just have to attend this short briefing at Sheraton and we’ll be able to obtain the discounted tickets.

And so we went, and it took almost 2 hours. We were devastated because we knew that it ate up into our time at USF. We tried to hurry through as much as possible and we ended up reaching USF after noon. We had to rush and couldn’t take many rides, which was a bummer. But lesson learnt, nothing comes for free, even discounted tickets.



The next day, we head out earlier but because Harry Potter was newly opened there, and it was summer, the crowd was massive! We had to hurry after every ride, and the queue was about 1.5 hours for the major ones. Some rides were closed for maintenance too.

But I still loved their dueling dragons ride, it was much much much more longer than the battlestar ride at USS and it was definitely more thrilling. We took it thrice each if I’m not mistaken.





We didn’t really eat when we’re there due to the time constrain but I know that we depended on the fries and churros a lot. We bought their water bottle since it’s refillable. Unlike Disneyland, we had to pay if we wanted to utilize their fast pass so it’s a big no for us. We got contented with queueing.

Xox,