NOTE:
I’m writing this post in 2016, but changed the posted date to 2010 so that it appears in line. Do note that I’m writing this post as accurate as I can remember, and there will be some notable changes since it’s been 6 years.
=========================================================================================
Day 2 and we're heading to the park I look forward the most. Had our breakfast in the hotel's cafe - same thing, eggs & toast - before heading out to the park. I forgot to mention this earlier, but Orlando is a tropical city, which means that their weather is similar to ours here in Singapore. But!! You gotta be careful and always remember to put on sunscreen.
![]() |
| Can I please kill the person who took this picture for us??? |
Same thing here, mascots!! By the second day, Tania grew braver. She was actually afraid of the mascots on the first day and we had to give her a push. But this time round she was the one who pointed at the mascots.
Why I love Magic Kingdom the most out of all the theme parks is because they have the very popular family/kiddy rides like the caroussel, Peter Pan, It's a Small World, etc. This brings back fond memories of when I was younger. Sometimes the family rides are a more joy ride than the thrill one, you know. & you don't have to malu, especially not when you're in the US cause they're open and won't judge you. :D Even my parents took Peter Pan, can you believe it? Hahaha.
Lunch is Fish & Chips, again. Something that I can never get away with when travelling with my parents.
Resting while the kid is napping. I must emphasize how important it is to plan your way through the park. You can be excited and all, but trust me when I say rest is mandatory, especially when your week long holiday consists of theme park visits back-to-back.
You can also make use of the FastPass available throughout the park for the more popular rides. That way you can queue for other rides first and return to the FastPass ride at the given time slot. Yay to time management! The FastPass(s) are free, don't worry. You just need to scan your ticket / our cards in our case to obtain the FastPass tickets. Hassle free!
The other thing that I love about Magic Kingdom is that they have one night parade and one fireworks show every single day. Well, it's in English obviously so you'll enjoy the parade much more. And the fireworks are spectacular - not like the one we have every year for National Day. I have a video of the fireworks, but will need to edit it to fit into blogger's limit.
(Fireworks video soon)
Thrill Rides: Space Mountain
Family Rides: Peter Pan's Flight, "it's a small world", Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
==========
==========
Pictures below are of a different day, turns out that we had one free open ticket from the package and we decide to utilize it for Magic Kingdom. But I'm just summarizing it all in this one post since it's the same park.
Xox,











